lundi 3 février 2014

The lady Tartine's characters

Some characters for the contine ' the lady Tartine'... This is a song for all small, with the fairy Caraboss! I teak this post to thank you for all your visit :). Actually, the blog has been visited over 3000 !. This makes me very happy and gives me even more fun to draw and illustrate!
 
 I'm in the middle of my cursus in lignes & formations and there are more and more project. Contines, like 'the Lady Tartine', fairytales, classic tales and other stories are proposed by the school. I think that the diversity of stories is very intersting but not so easy!
 
Have a beautiful day and see you soon... :)
 
                                                Liloux
 
 
Lady Tartine and Mr. Gimblette

 
Another version of Lady Tartine and Mr. Gimblette


            The powerful prince Limonade !
 
 
All the family...



 
Another version of the Lady Tartine and Carabosse

 
And for the end, the lovely Charlotte




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire